Welcome to the March 2017 edition of the Dinosaw… a selection of the most innovative, most interesting and most useful things we’ve seen this month. Yep, it’s monthly, so don’t forget to swing by next month too.
It’s also SXSW month and we were out, pounding the streets to get to all the biggest and most interesting sessions. This months’s Dinosaw has an extra slide on the 2017 SXSW Trends as well as a link to a more detailed Campaign article.
In this edition you’ll see:
- The 7 key trends from SXSW 2017
- VR in your mobile browser – no app required
- The Nokia 3310 is back – but probably won’t work in the UK
- Google Perspective API can detect trolling content
- Your wifi signal can give away your password
The PDF is a taster with a pithy overview on each of these slides and a link to find out more. If you would like to experience a full-fat Dinosaw in person, just get in touch.
Enough talking, just download the PDF (2.5mb) to get started.